The Sony Ericsson PC Suite is a free software application that enhances the functionality of your Sony Ericsson mobile phone.
With the Sony Ericsson PC Suite software installed on your PC, you’ll be able to synchronise your phone contacts, calendar appointments, tasks, notes, emails and bookmarks between your phone and your PC at any time. And connect your computer to the Internet via the phone.
You can synchronise using USB cable, Bluetooth™ or Infrared (IR), depending on phone model.
The Sony Ericsson PC Suite consists of :
· Synchronization Studio – Automatically sync contacts and calendar on phone and computer in order to always stay updated on both devices.
- Backup and Restore Studio – Create safety backup of your phone content and restore in case your phone is lost or damaged.
- Internet Connection Studio – One-click connection of your computer to the Internet via your phone. Connect to the Internet – wherever you are.
- Messaging Studios – Store, create and send messages to your friends from your computer.
- File browser Studio – Browse and exchange files between your phone and your computer.
- Editors – Store, edit and manage your phone contacts and calendar on your computer.
- Software update – As soon as new software is available for your phone and when you are connected to the PC via a USB cable a wizard appears and suggests that you use the application to perform the phone software update.
- Connect your phone using USB cable, Bluetooth or Infrared.
Installation Instructions :
· Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
- It is recommended that you uninstall any previously installed version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite.
- Execute the downloaded file.
- If you are updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, you may need to restart the PC after the new installation is completed.
- desk-stand, Infrared or Bluetooth
- Microsoft Outlook/Lotus Notes/Lotus Organizer
- At least 100 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 98 with SP1: 64 MB RAM, 200 MHz
- Windows 98SE: 64 MB RAM, 200 MHz
- Windows 2000 Professional with SP2: 64 MB RAM, 266 MHz
- Windows ME: 64 MB RAM, 200 MHz
- Windows XP Professional: 128 MB RAM, 300 MHz
- Windows XP Home: 128 MB RAM, 300 MHz
Download click here